It’s Week 18 … and the NFL’s longest-ever traditional season concludes Sunday. Earlier than we dig even deeper, revel in these:
- Which teams will emerge victorious in Week 18? Our experts obtain their picks.
- AFC’s prime seed, two division titles, three wild-card spots on the road in Week 18.
- Derrick Henry might maybe perhaps maybe perhaps also give the Titans’ Smooth Bowl hopes a huge enhance.
- Two frail NFL head coaches had been amongst the essential hires for the reimagined USFL.
Game of the week (AFC edition): Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders – These longtime AFC West competitors square off with a playoff berth on the road. That is, unless, there is chaos within the arrangement of a highly unlikely Jaguars steal over the Colts. Then, the Chargers and Raiders would most reasonable doubtless must play to a tie for each teams to stable wild-card spots. That scenario would obtain for a scintillating Sunday evening conclusion to the standard season😆.
Game of the week (NFC edition): San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams – The 49ers are in a steal-and-in scenario. The Rams need a steal to dispute the NFC West crown and a coveted dwelling playoff game. A 49ers loss opens the door for the Saints to obtain a wild-card berth. A Rams loss might maybe perhaps maybe perhaps also set apart the Cardinals in region to steal the NFC West.
NFL Week 18: Picks, expert analysis and more
- Week 18 predictions: USA TODAY Sports’ panel of experts possess made prognostications for every game this weekend.
- Playoff image: The AFC’s prime seed and the final three postseason berths prefer to be resolved in Week 18.
- Aaron Rodgers’ lack of knowledge must no longer disqualify him from MVP award: A Chicago-primarily based NFL MVP voter declared he wouldn’t forged a vote for Rodgers. Rodgers responded by calling that Chicago sportswriter “an absolute bum.” Rodgers’ vaccination role would no longer component into his on-subject MVP credentials, Nancy Armour writes.
- GM’s presence might maybe perhaps maybe perhaps also forged shadow on Jaguars’ teaching search: The Jaguars strive to switch on from the Urban Meyer debacle, but keeping GM Trent Baalke might maybe perhaps maybe perhaps also manufacture some concerns within the teaching search, Mike Jones writes.
- NFL ditches controversial take a look at: The Wonderlic take a look at, with out a doubt one of NFL’s worst tips, is unimaginative. Correct riddance, Mike Freeman writes.
- Power rankings: Explore how all 32 teams stack up heading into Week 18. Where originate the Bengals land after closing week’s steal over the Chiefs?
- First-spherical draft voice: That is how things stand heading into Week 18, with two teams in competition for the No. 1 total take.
Antonio Brown saga continues
- What we know about Antonio Brown’s ‘quilt-up’ allegations, the Bucs’ response; NFL future: The Buccaneers indirectly launched Brown on Thursday, which came after the wide receiver tried to point out what came about on Sunday. That is basically the most sleek on the saga.
- Insufferable Antonio Brown-Bucs soap opera no longer value caring about: There are no winners within the saga interesting Brown, the Bucs, Tom Brady and Bruce Arians, USA TODAY Sports’ Nancy Armour writes.
- NFLPA plans to overview Antonio Brown’s claims: Brown has but to contact the avid gamers’ union about what transpired Sunday, and facts remain scarce.
NFL Week 18 schedule
Join our NFL Fb group of workers
If you like talking soccer 🏈, we possess the precise dwelling for you. Join our Fb Community📲, The Ruling Off the Enviornment, to exhaust in friendly debate and dialog with fellow soccer fans and our NFL insiders ✨.